Although we live in a great town to celebrate we typically have a pretty quiet New Years Eve. We ordered Pizza and watched some of the NYE TV specials. Chance went to bed pretty early that night so we decided to take Kadence and Cole into the hot tub. They donned their swimsuits and covered up in the bathrobes that Grandma Neilson had bought them a couple years ago.


I made a pot of hot chocolate for the kids and had a little myself and off we went. It was decently cold out so the hot tub felt great! The kids splashed around and swam for about twenty minutes then it was time to get. As always, this tuckered them out and they lasted approximately five minutes after getting their PJs on. I tried my best to stay awake till midnight but as always Charlie ended up waking me up just before midnight! Pretty uneventful but I am not complaining. I kissed my babies to ring in the New Year. Welcome 2010 may you bring happiness and good health to our loved ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment