Saturday, December 5, 2009

Giddy Up Cowboy!

Every December my family (mom and sis) looks forward to heading to Cowboy Christmas, a gift boutique that comes to Vegas along with the National Finals Rodeo. This place is like heaven to me...there is bling jewelery, bling clothes, bling furniture all with a western touch...my kind of style. My heart starts palpitating just thinking about it.

This year it was me, the kids, Julie and Mom making the trip. For those of you who have never shopped with me, I can be a pain in the butt at events like these. I have to stroll through every aisle before I allow myself to make a purchase. What if I buy something and then find something better or the same thing cheaper in the next aisle. This year I put myself on a budget so I really was meticulous in my purchase decisions.

We went down a couple aisles, had lunch, treated the kids to the Candy booth, then tried to take in the rest of the booths before closing. I found some really great things but only ended up purchasing one bracelet and Cowboy Hats for Cole and Kadence.

Cole was hilarious in his hat and really got into the Cowboy Spirit! When I put his hat on him, he grabbed a stick pony and headed out into the aisle screaming, "Yee Haw, Ride Em Cowboy," as he ran around in circles with one hand up in the air.
Unfortunately, we just did not have time to take a peek at everything. Oh well, guess we would have to go back next weekend, which we did...

No comments: