We had our office, more like our group holiday party again this year at our boss's house. We all pitched in and had it catered once again by Famous Dave's BBQ...yummy! A great time was had by all especially during the white elephant gift exchange. Last year, everyone was so polite...this year...the GLOVES WERE OFF! It was hilarious, one stole from one only to have the item stolen from them.
The hit of the party was the cutest puppy dog that made all kind of cute puppy dog sounds. Joe initially opened it, Clarice stole it from him and when I subtly mentioned that Chance would love it on Christmas morning I saw a slight mean streak in Clarice, never seen before that intimidated the you know what out of me and force me to steal someone else's gift. 
By the way, sorry Rosie and Freddy, but we love our Kahlua and Bailey's...
The hit of the party was the cutest puppy dog that made all kind of cute puppy dog sounds. Joe initially opened it, Clarice stole it from him and when I subtly mentioned that Chance would love it on Christmas morning I saw a slight mean streak in Clarice, never seen before that intimidated the you know what out of me and force me to steal someone else's gift. 
By the way, sorry Rosie and Freddy, but we love our Kahlua and Bailey's...

1 comment:
So sorry I missed out on this!
Post a Comment