Tonight we headed to Kadee's Open House at school. Dani was ever so gracious to keep the boys so we could focus just on Kadence. The principal and the president of the PTA spoke to the parents. I signed back up for the PTA and volunteered for all of the school functions in the fall, the Sock Hop, Fall Carnival, Ice Cream Social and Bingo. I wasn't as involved last year as I had wanted to be, with the surprise pregnancy I had to save all of my time off for when the baby came and I was soooo tired at night it was all I could do to get the kids fed, bathed and to bed...extra-curricular activities were slim to none. This year I feel a little more ambitious.
From there we were off to Kadence's class to hear the teacher's presentation. Ms. Summers told us what we could expect for the school year. After visiting her class we got to go to some other cool places like the library and the music room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment