Unfortunately, some of her friends, Jhovea and Dominic are moving and she will not see them next year :(
(Kadee and Jhovea)We will also miss her Kindergarten teacher, Ms. Thorton.
What a sweet lady. Kadence loved her! We could not have asked for a better "first" teacher for KD.Congrats bug, you have grown up so much in just one year. 

(Kadee on the first day of Kindergarten, August 2008)
You absolutely amaze me how much you have learned.
You whizzed through Deputy Words and were one of the first to finish, only missing moving up one week...pretty impressive! I loved all of the projects you made like your snow girl, your family project and the wonderful mother's day present with lots of Hershey Kisses! 

I can't believe that you read me your bedtime stories now and that you are able to write letters to your friends and family. I loved spending the mornings on the way to the babysitters first counting to one hundred, then counting by 5s and 10s and then singing your money song! It was a great year...watch out 1st grade, here we come!
You whizzed through Deputy Words and were one of the first to finish, only missing moving up one week...pretty impressive! I loved all of the projects you made like your snow girl, your family project and the wonderful mother's day present with lots of Hershey Kisses! 

I can't believe that you read me your bedtime stories now and that you are able to write letters to your friends and family. I loved spending the mornings on the way to the babysitters first counting to one hundred, then counting by 5s and 10s and then singing your money song! It was a great year...watch out 1st grade, here we come!

No comments:
Post a Comment