Every once in a while I am lucky enough to cut out of work early for a Doctor's appointment. It is not really the doctor appointment I look forward to, it is getting to pick up the kiddos a little earlier than usual and taking them for a yummy treat. Our choices vary depending on what we feel like, the weather, etc... But I think we have narrowed down our favorite to Dairy Queen...chocolate dipped cones.



I remember my parents taking me to Dairy Queen and this being my favorite selection as a little girl and now I am lucky to share one of my favorites with my little ones!
1 comment:
My grandfather always used to bring home Dilly Bars, which are yummy, but I like the dipped cones the best. I like them right after they've been dipped and the chocolate is still soft. Yum!
Post a Comment