We try to get together at least once a year and have been pretty lucky so far. This year we all were in Albuquerque for Christmas so we took a day out of our busy schedules to spend with one another. We all met at Kelly's house. Charlie and Cole dropped me and Kadee off so that they could spend a little time with the girls as well. Kelly and Erin had not yet met Cole so it was great that they got to spend a little time getting to know him. We also got to meet Kelly's new puppy, Sage.
We did the traditional picture in front of the Christmas tree.


Christmas Picture from 2004, Kristi, Tanya, Rachel, Erin, Kelly
From there, the girls, myself, Kadee, Tanya, her daughter Micaela, Kelly and Erin headed off to a day of pampering, pedicures and manicures. We all got a chance to catch up with one another's lives and realized just how busy one another lives have gotten! We got a kick out of watching Kadee and Micaela go through all of the colors of nail polish trying to pick just the right color. I had to talk Kadee out of alternating red-blue-red-blue, which she was going to do for the NY Giants so they make it to the Superbowl. What has my husband done to my daughter!?! I did promise her however that if they did make it I would take her to get them painted in the Giants colors.


After the pampering was done, Kadee and Micaela went home and the rest of us girls went to dinner at Ginga's and got to really catch up and talk without the PG rating since the little girls were gone. We had a wonderful dinner. Afterwards, we went to see "Four Christmas's".
It was a great day! I miss these girls more than they could ever know. I am probably the worst amongst all of us for keeping in touch, but I hope they know that not a day goes by that I am not thinking of one of them. Friends truly are a blessing!

No comments:
Post a Comment