Christmas morning was very exciting this year for Kadee and Cole. Kadee had left a very interesting list for Santa this year so I thing she was extremely anxious to see if he came through, which he did. She got her diamonds and gold - well at least pretend jewelery that looked like diamonds and gold. Cole didn't know what to think, he hopped from his motorcycle to his scooter to his Big Wheel and kept rotating for about five minutes.



I know the true meaning of Christmas is giving but there is nothing like the light of a child's eyes when they first see what this great man, Santa Clause has left for them. I live for Christmas and for that very moment.
1 comment:
Looks like Santa was pretty nice!! I know exactly what you mean about the looks on their faces when they see what Santa has brought!! There is not many things in life better!! Miss you and also congratulations on the new one on the way!! I tried to comment on that blog but for some reason it didn't go through !! Happy New Year Kristi!!! Love you - Kari
Post a Comment