Friday, January 9, 2009

A Day at Tanya's

It is so hard living so far away from people you are so close to. I think it is fair to say that me and Tanya both want our kids to know one another. They are all pretty close in age, and Chance and Baby Gallegos, Tanya is due a little over a month after I am, will be similar in age also.

So on Christmas Eve we got to spend a couple of hours on Christmas Eve over at Tanya's house. I was trying to set a blog up for Tanya, which I totally screwed up but have since fixed (that's a hint Tanya that you have to start posting!) and the kids got to play together, have popsicles and open presents from one another. I think they had a great time together, I only wish we could do it more often!














No comments: