Just caught up on all your posts! Sorry to hear about Chance - my kids haven't had pneumonia but we are no strangers to the breathing treatments! :( Kadee is so pretty - I know what you mean about butterflies - I get them too with Ashten! I wish we lived closer so our kids could no eachother - promise Cole and Canyen would be best friends! :) All your kids are so adorable and thanks for the note about Canyen and TV - really it made me feel better! Love you - Kari
2 comments:
He is just so cute! I love it!
Just caught up on all your posts! Sorry to hear about Chance - my kids haven't had pneumonia but we are no strangers to the breathing treatments! :( Kadee is so pretty - I know what you mean about butterflies - I get them too with Ashten! I wish we lived closer so our kids could no eachother - promise Cole and Canyen would be best friends! :) All your kids are so adorable and thanks for the note about Canyen and TV - really it made me feel better! Love you -
Kari
Post a Comment