I have come up with some pretty clever hiding spots that has taken Kadee and Cole (and sometimes even Charlie) a while to find me. My favorites include:
- In my tub behind the shower curtain.
- Underneath a blanket on the living room floor. I was so surprised how long it took them to find me here. I couldn't believe they didn't see the blanket shake as I tried to hold in my laughter.
- On top of the dryer with the laundry room door wide open but hiding me. This one was hilarious. Because the door was wide open they would come peak in and not bother looking on top of the dryer. I hid here for about a good 15 minutes until KD and Cole finally got so mad that they solicited Charlie's help (he even took a couple of minutes to find me!)
I hope this game brings us many more days and nights filled with giggles and fun!

1 comment:
This made me laugh--I remember hiding and being grateful for those few minutes of peace!
Post a Comment