Saturday, July 11, 2009

Kadee's 1st Sleepover

Kadence was invited to her first slumber party. Really...already...does she have to grow up so quick? What happened to my precious little baby girl. I am not ready to let her out of my sight. Ask my mom and sister, it is hard enough letting her spend the night with them and they are family! Luckily, her first sleepover was with her friend Lauren and me and her mom Tanya really hit it off and I trust her completely. I did warn Tanya that I was pretty sure that around bedtime I would be picking her up. I was sure she would be homesick and crying to come home. So I stayed up till almost midnight waiting for the call. It never came. She did it, my little girl was brave enough to stay on her own and had a blast to boot.

2 comments:

Carol Swift said...

Way to go Kadee!

The Wongs said...

I waited at least until midnight waiting for the call when Ash stayed at his friends too and I didn't get it either!! Guess we are raising strong independent kids!!!!