Pete and my sis JulieGarduno's is actually a transplant from Albuquerque and is a favorite there also. It's the only place in town where we can get traditional New Mexico food with best of all...lots of green chile! Oh how I crave it! My favorite is stuffed sopapillas...two sopapillas stuffed with beef and chicken and then covered with melted cheese and lots of green chile...YUMMY! But the absolute best thing about Gardunos is the coconut margarita...it really tastes like a Pina Colada but they put it in a huge margarita glass and circle the rim of the glass with honey and coconut. It is simply to die for. Shame on me for not taking a picture of one to post. Guess I will have to go back again and get another!
My sister Laurie and her boyfriend Ken were in town so they got to join us. It was a great dinner.
Laurie and Ken
The whole bunch of us anxiously awaiting our food!
Poor mom just had shoulder surgery, but boy is she able to hang with the best of them!
My handsome man...I love the fact that he's such a good boy and I can actually take him out without too much fussing. He is decked out in his cool blue Baby Crocs...too cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment