Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Nine years ago I married the love of my life. We actually have been together since I was 16 and he was 14. Yes I robbed the cradle, however he was so worth it! So we actually have been together almost 18 years (wow, I didn't realize how long it has been). To be honest, it only keeps getting better. It is funny how nine years ago as I walked down the aisle I thought I could never love him more than I did at that second. Boy was I wrong...every day I love him more and more.I love that I was able to be with him from the get go, we literally have been together half of our lives. I can't imagine life without him. He is my best friend. He knows when I am down and knows how to pick me up with a smile. There is nothing more comforting then when he wraps me up in his arms for a big hug. We compliment each other so well... I am pretty shy and quiet, he is outgoing; I am a homebody, he is a social butterfly.

He has also blessed me with three beautiful children and is a better father than I could ever ask for. He loves his kids with all of his heart and does not hesitate to show it for one second. I am very lucky to be raising my children with someone like him...he keeps us active and grounded all at the same time and there is nothing like waking up in the morning with all five of us in the bed. I always take a moment to be thankful and realize that this is what love is all about...

Nine years has brought so many changes, good times and bad times, challenges and rewards and I couldn't imagine experiencing any of them without him!I love you Charlie (Infinity x Infinity) :)

2 comments:

Carol Swift said...

Sweet!

The Wongs said...

Congratulations!! So glad you are so happy!!!!! What a sweet tribute to your marriage and your family!!