Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hi Ho Hi Ho It's Back to Work I Go :(

Well today was the day that I had to head back to work. It was not easy! Being home with all three kids 24/7 was without a doubt a challenge and believe me my patience was tested like no other. But it was so nice to just be able to do whatever I wanted with the kids, whether it was to go to the park or just swim! I am glad I had two months off to spend with just them. It is going to be hard to leave Chance as well. Lucky for me I know he is in great hands with Lisa and Felipa. They have had Kadence since she was four months old and she turned out great! But he is still my baby and my last baby at that. I loved snuggling with him all day every day. Now I guess the snuggles I get will be even more special. I LOVE my job and am happy to get back to the challenge however my kids will be on my mind a lot...I love them 1000x more. Too bad I can't just bring them with me...

1 comment:

The Wongs said...

I know how hard that is - just means you are a great mommy!! :) Good luck!!