Friday, June 12, 2009

A Photo-Op

I decided I would take the pictures for Chance's announcements myself so I found a couple props, tried to keep Chance in a good mood and took lots and lots of pics. I am not posting the picture I decided on for the sake of surprise but thought I would share a few of the others that led up to the perfect one...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristi, Its Erica Lopez. Michelle passed on your blog to me and I just LOVE it! Your children are beautiful!! I am so happy for you.

Carol Swift said...

The last one is my favorite! He is so beautiful!

The Neilsons said...

Hi Erica! I am so excited to hear from you! Congratulations on getting married! Yeah, I am officially addicted to "blogging" it doesn't take as long as scrapbooking and makes a permanent record of all of my memories. One of my co-workers actually figured out how to print them in a book so I am set! Please keep in touch and again congrats!

Clarice said...

I love the last one

Dallas said...

I love the last one too!!! If the announcements look anything like that one, they'll be GREAT!