I have been trying to get them out of the house to do fun activities as much as I can.
Kadeebug checking out all of the fish.
The kids in front of the Piranah's...Yes Cole, they bite!The kids had a blast. Their favorite was the touch pool where they got to pet the Stingrays. My only challenge was to keep Cole from falling in, he wanted to pet them so badly but had to lie on his belly and really reach in just to touch the water so every time a stingray came by he scooted a little further to touch them.
The kids also got a kick out of the Jellyfish and Octopus. 

We took our time and were there for about an hour and a half. I wanted to make sure we got our money's worth!
Watch out behind you!

1 comment:
The last time Chi and I went to the shark reef, we were there for 3 hours!!! Chi loves that place!
Post a Comment