Sunday, June 7, 2009

Chance is 1 Month Old

Chance turned one month old on the 7th of June. It is amazing how fast the month has gone by. I have heard it referenced as the post-partum cocoon where your life pretty much revolves around feeding, sleeping, changing diapers, feeding, sleeping...you get the picture. It has been a great month. I got to spend lots of time not only with Chance but with Kadee who is out of school on break and Cole. It is amazing how much I am paying attention to every little detail with Chance. I think I am doing this because I know he is my last little baby. I just sit in awe of him and love to just watch him while he sleeps. My favorite is when I have to move him while he is asleep and he pulls his little legs and arms in up to his body like a rollie-pollie. I love him to death and can't wait to see what his life holds for him.

No comments: