As I mentioned in a previous post, our great friends Adam and Nicci and their boys Brett and Justin came to town to visit with us. It was wonderful to see them. Charlie has been out to visit with them a few times but I hadn't seen them in a long time! Charlie picked them up from the airport on Saturday and we just hung out at the house and celebrated Charlie's b-day.
On Sunday we got up and headed to the MGM to see the Lion Exhibit, and visit the M&M and Coca-Cola store. 
After that we met up with Tanya and Micaela and our friend Shayla for lunch at the Rainforest Cafe. The rest of the evening we spent back at the house just watching the kids play with one another and catching up. It was very relaxing and so nice! On Monday I had to head into work but Charlie took the day off to spend with them. They headed out to the Silverton to check out Bass Pro (Adam and Charlie love fishing so I am sure they spent lots of time browsing the aisles). After work I met up with them at the park, Charlie coaches flag football and they had practice that night so Adam and Nicci went with him and let the kids play in the park adjacent to their practice field. We came home and Adam and Nicci treated us to a wonderful dinner and then me and Nicci took the kids to Nielsen's Frozen Custard that just opened around the corner from our house. By the way, I highly recommend it, it is delicious!
We came home and had a mini birthday celebration for Brett who was turning five the next day.
They left on Tuesday and I think we were all very sad to see them leave. It seemed like the visit just went by so fast. Hopefully we will be able to make it out to Colorado to visit them sometime this summer.
On Sunday we got up and headed to the MGM to see the Lion Exhibit, and visit the M&M and Coca-Cola store. 
After that we met up with Tanya and Micaela and our friend Shayla for lunch at the Rainforest Cafe. The rest of the evening we spent back at the house just watching the kids play with one another and catching up. It was very relaxing and so nice! On Monday I had to head into work but Charlie took the day off to spend with them. They headed out to the Silverton to check out Bass Pro (Adam and Charlie love fishing so I am sure they spent lots of time browsing the aisles). After work I met up with them at the park, Charlie coaches flag football and they had practice that night so Adam and Nicci went with him and let the kids play in the park adjacent to their practice field. We came home and Adam and Nicci treated us to a wonderful dinner and then me and Nicci took the kids to Nielsen's Frozen Custard that just opened around the corner from our house. By the way, I highly recommend it, it is delicious!
We came home and had a mini birthday celebration for Brett who was turning five the next day.
They left on Tuesday and I think we were all very sad to see them leave. It seemed like the visit just went by so fast. Hopefully we will be able to make it out to Colorado to visit them sometime this summer.

1 comment:
It sounds like you had so much fun with your friends. I love the pictures!
Post a Comment