We decided to meet my parents at the Silverton for lunch and to browse around Bass Pro Shop. We ate at the cafe, I had their yummy Chicken Fried Steak and Eggs! Charlie made fun of me because I ate it all...it is a really big serving, but what the heck, I am eating for two right! After lunch we wandered over to the aquarium and were lucky enough to get there just in time for the mermaid show. Kadence absolutely loves the mermaids, so we hung out for a while so the kids could get their fill of the underwater creatures. Cole thought he was pretty cool and decided to give the mermaid "knuckles" when she came over to him. We then headed over to Bass Pro. We had to have been in there for at least an hour and a half. It is such a fun store! The kids had a blast climbing on all of the ATV's while us adults perused the Pontoon Boats. We have joked about all pitching in to buy one and then reality hits us! Megabucks, where are you when we need you!


No comments:
Post a Comment