Friday, March 6, 2009

My 34th Birthday!

On March 6, I turned 34 years old! I had a wonderful birthday. My parents came and picked up Kadence and came back with the most beautiful flowers, a bouquet of Stargazer Lillies. These are my favorite flowers and I couldn't remember having any since my wedding in 2000. It was such a wonderful surprise!

Charlie's parents came in for the weekend and we had a wonderful visit. On Friday night our old neighbors who we miss very much, Peter and Dolly stopped by to bring me some beautiful flowers. We enjoyed some yummy pizza (which we typically have every Friday night) and had a good time catching up.
On Saturday night we decided to celebrate my b-day. Barb Neilson brought a delicious brisket from Abq and we cooked it up along with lots of other delicious food. My parents, Julie, Pete and the kids also came over to celebrate. It was a wonderful night topped off with a Dulce De Leche Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory that my parents brought, it was DELICIOUS!

No comments: