We have all been a little under the weather lately, Cole especially. Charlie stayed home with them yesterday and took them to the doctor. They are both on antibiotics, nebulizer treatments and prescription decongestants! I felt like absolute crud today so I stayed home with Cole. On top of us all being a little under the weather, it has been pretty cold here in Vegas recently...we even got snow yesterday. So in our freezing cold 44 degree temperatures (I know everyone up in Montana who is suffering from -32 degree temperatures are probably laughing at my "freezing cold" comment), we decided we all needed a warm treat after I picked Kadence up from school today. Starbucks is right across the street from her school so away we went. One thing we all agreed on is that Starbucks has a magical way of making a sore throat feel a lot better!

3 comments:
I love their Salted Caramel Signature Hot Chocolate! It makes me feel better, too (even if I'm not sick.)
Malachi loves to drink hot chocolate and pretend he's drinking coffee like me. Kids are sooo cute!
Ashten loves to go get hot chocolate there too - that's always a fun thing to do with daddy! :)
Post a Comment