Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Santa's Visit

Kadence and Cole were invited to a birthday party with a special guest of honor...Santa Claus! Cole was a little nervous at first but warmed up quickly to the Jolly old fellow. Kadee rattled off her wish list to Santa which included diamonds and gold, yes you read that right, my five year old wanted diamonds and gold this year! I take absolutely no responsibility for this, as the only diamonds and gold I have is my wedding ring, which I haven't been able to wear since I was pregnant with Kadee (my fingers swelled up so much and never shrunk back down to size!) I saw a little surprise in Santa's face when she laid this request on him, he chuckled and then quickly asked if she had been good enough this year, she looked up to me quickly for reassurance and told Santa that yes she had been a good girl. All in all she was right, she is a very good girl and we count our blessings for her!

1 comment:

Carol Swift said...

Way to go Kadee--ask for the big stuff, heck with that Barbie!