I started volunteering on Cartwright Elementary's PTA when Kadee started Kindergarten. Three years later I am now Vice President and have taken on the Sock Hop event the last two years. I love this event. All of the kids dress up in their 50's attire and the PTA provides free Rootbeer Floats and Ice Cream Sundaes. The kids and parents all seem to have a great time!
 |
| Our Volunteers from Silvestri Middle School Honor Society |
 |
| Volunteers Dishing Out Ice Cream Sundaes |
This year's Sock Hop was crazy to say the least. I honestly think we had two to three times more people in attendance than last year.


I literally had to run to the store mid-way to pick up more supplies. I was so busy from setting up to cleaning up that it was all kind of a blur to me but I am pretty sure everyone had a BLAST! Charlie helped me out with the kids, well really only Chance, Kadee and Cole were out dancing and playing the entire time!
No comments:
Post a Comment