Thursday, November 18, 2010

I Miss My Blog!

I said it would happen, I typed that it would happen, it is right there in black and white...I will catch up on my blog. Yeah, I just looked, my last chronological post was June 12! Really! Five months and nothing. I miss it so. I miss sharing my memories with my friends and loved ones. I miss putting my thoughts to paper. What if today were my last, what will my kids have to help them remember our special and even just our ordinary moments!

I WILL CATCH UP, I WILL CATCH UP, I WILL CATCH UP!

I will warn you that you will have to bear with the photos. Broke our camera in Jackson Hole on vacation this summer and am hoping and praying that Santie Claus brings me a new one, a good one. I love pictures. I love memories. I WILL CATCH UP!

1 comment:

Carol Swift said...

I've missed your blog, too. I hope Santa brings you that new camera so it gives you incentive to blog more.