Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Something To Be Proud Of...

I have had a ton of wonderful experiences in my 11+ years with my job. The challenges of my career continue to get bigger and better every day. This year however has brought new motivation to why I do my job. I LOVE my job and in these times I truly know how lucky I am to have a job. But never before have I felt so blessed with my job.

In January, myself and two other co-workers began a program to prevent drug abuse in our local community. We have brought our message to thousands of middle school and high school aged children by way of school assemblies in various schools here in town.

We have partnered up with some very special friends who have carved a special place in my heart. They are to old to be my kids, but I have shared special moments of pride with them and they have brought tears to my eyes sometimes in front of a crowd of hundreds! I hope each of them know how important they are to me and to my career! And I hope they know that I think f them each often and say a little prayer for them to be strong and good. Thanks boys, you will never truly know how much you have had an impact on my outlook on life!Event Date: 05/26/2010

No comments: