It was an early morning, we had to have him at the hospital first thing in the morning. They called us into triage and gave me a tiny little gown for him to where. The nurse explained what to expect and then our doctor came in and went over everything in detail. I know that this is a very routine procedure but I was still a basket case. I tend to FREAK OUT when it comes to medical procedures with my kiddos. They took him back in to do the procedure and we were asked to wait in the waiting room. It was the longest half hour of my life!
When we got to go back to see him he was still waking up from the anesthesia. He was so upset and screaming! It broke my heart! After about 20 minutes of straight crying he finally calmed down and just snuggled into my neck. Hopefully this was worth it and will help him from getting sick!Event Date: 05/03/2010

No comments:
Post a Comment