Sunday, March 14, 2010

Our First Sleepover

Well we finally gave in and let Kadence have her first sleepover at our house. She asked her friend Morgan to stay the night with us. The girls had lots of fun playing with barbies and watching Kadee's new Barbie movie. (Our life lately is Barbie, Barbie, Barbie - I don't mind though cuz it brings back lots of memories, Barbies were my favorite!)

We had one little spat, nothing major but it worked out kind of well because it kind of settled them down before bedtime. Amazingly they were out cold by 9:30 pm (not bad I thought).

The next morning we woke up and headed to Dunkin Donuts for a early morning treat
I think Kadee really enjoyed having a friend sleepover and it wasn't nearly as bad as I kind of anticipated. I have a funny feeling that this is the first of many. I just hope she never gets wind of my sleepover's in high school. I literally had the entire cheerleading squad spend the night at my house on more than one occasion.

No comments: