Sunday, November 15, 2009

Oh Toothfairy, It is Time to Visit the Neilson Residence...

About a year ago after one of Kadence's dentist appointments she insisted that her tooth was loose. All of the kids in her kindergarten class were loosing their teeth and for about a year Kadee insisted her tooth was loose and any day it was going to fall out! Well it never did...Finally, this morning she was wiggling it around and just like that out it came! She was so excited!

We put it in her toothfairy pillow and she put it under her pillow when she went to bed! The next morning she woke up to find a five dollar bill in place of her tooth. I explained to her that the tooth fairy usually only leaves a dollar so this must have been a very special "first tooth" to get five buckaroos. I don't think she cared as much about the money as she did about the footprints the toothfairy left in glitter on the table by her bed ;)

1 comment:

Carol Swift said...

How cool! I've never seen fairy footprints.