One of our new local casinos, The M, hosted an Italian Fest and we decided to check it out. Me, my mom and sister took the kids and met up with Clarice and Kaitlin. The entire outside deck/pool area was set up with tons of Italian food booths. They also had face painting, airbrush tattoos and balloon animal designs for the kids. We decided to let the kids take advantage of the fun activities before we ate. Kadee and Cole got their faces painted. Kadee went with a pink sparkly skull (she loves skulls, as long as they are cute).
Cole opted for flames that turned out AWESOME!
The kiddos posing for pics to show off their faces!
They all got tattoos as well, airbrushed tattoos that is. Kadence and Kaitlin had matching hearts and of course Cole got Spiderman, he's obsessed!
Cole opted for flames that turned out AWESOME!
The kiddos posing for pics to show off their faces!
They all got tattoos as well, airbrushed tattoos that is. Kadence and Kaitlin had matching hearts and of course Cole got Spiderman, he's obsessed!
Naturally we walked around the entire food court trying to decide what we would eat. I had a meatball sub from the Kiwanis Club's booth that was delicious. The kids shared their favorite, pizza. Then it was time for dessert. Sure I should have had Italian Ice but there was a booth I could not turn away from that served everything dunked in chocolate. I had a hard time deciding between the cheesecake on a stick, chocolate dipped brownies or the apple covered in carmel and white chocolate. I went for the healthiest option, the sliced apple drizzled in white chocolate and carmel...can you say HEAVEN :)

No comments:
Post a Comment