I LOVE Halloween! We started the morning off with a quick trip to our local Dunkin Donuts for a breakfast treat. The kids wore their Halloween pajamas, it was Halloween, why not?

We came home and I made them yummy chocolate milk with whip cream and Halloween Sprinkles. Not the most healthy breakfast in the world but who cares. I think Halloween should be the one day of the year when they can indulge in everything sweet, and boy did they indulge. I had no problem dealing with their sugar highs because I knew running up and down the streets later that night would definitely wear them out.
As a Trick or Treat surprise, Dunkin Donuts gave each of the kids a Halloween box filled with a couple of Munchkins which Cole loved.
After nap time we got the kids ready for the big night out. Chance got into his Elvis costume and I used Charlies hair stuff to slick back his hair. He looked ADORABLE!
Cole picked out the perfect costume, Black Spiderman. His favorite thing about it was his "muscles". He wore this costume every night from the moment we bought it until Halloween. It would be the first thing he would ask when we walked in the door at night, "Can I wear Spiderman?" and then he would come running down the stairs shooting webs at us, the dogs, the cat, anything and everything that crossed his path.
Kadee had a very hard time deciding on a Halloween costume this year. We went back and forth from every witch, fairy ans scary cheerleader costume you could imagine until she finally decided on a super cute witch costume. Her favorite thing about dressing up this year was actually getting to wear make-up. I did her eyes with sparkly glitter and blue eye shadow and she turned out to be a pretty cute witch!
Chance was a hit in his Elvis costume!
We decided to start the night off at Town Square. All of the stores were doing Trick or Treat and they were also having a special appearance from one of the dinosaurs from "Walking with Dinosaurs". Naturally Cole loves Dinosaurs right now so I really wanted him to see the dino on display. We met up with our friends Dallas and Chi (who was dressed up as a really cute pirate).
Town Square was packed with Halloween revelers.
We headed over to the dinosaur display a little early so Cole and Kadence could get an up close look at the dinosaur. These things are so AWESOME. We went to the show last year and were all mesmerized by how real they look!

As a Trick or Treat surprise, Dunkin Donuts gave each of the kids a Halloween box filled with a couple of Munchkins which Cole loved.
After nap time we got the kids ready for the big night out. Chance got into his Elvis costume and I used Charlies hair stuff to slick back his hair. He looked ADORABLE!
Cole picked out the perfect costume, Black Spiderman. His favorite thing about it was his "muscles". He wore this costume every night from the moment we bought it until Halloween. It would be the first thing he would ask when we walked in the door at night, "Can I wear Spiderman?" and then he would come running down the stairs shooting webs at us, the dogs, the cat, anything and everything that crossed his path.
Kadee had a very hard time deciding on a Halloween costume this year. We went back and forth from every witch, fairy ans scary cheerleader costume you could imagine until she finally decided on a super cute witch costume. Her favorite thing about dressing up this year was actually getting to wear make-up. I did her eyes with sparkly glitter and blue eye shadow and she turned out to be a pretty cute witch!
Chance was a hit in his Elvis costume!
We decided to start the night off at Town Square. All of the stores were doing Trick or Treat and they were also having a special appearance from one of the dinosaurs from "Walking with Dinosaurs". Naturally Cole loves Dinosaurs right now so I really wanted him to see the dino on display. We met up with our friends Dallas and Chi (who was dressed up as a really cute pirate).
Town Square was packed with Halloween revelers.
We headed over to the dinosaur display a little early so Cole and Kadence could get an up close look at the dinosaur. These things are so AWESOME. We went to the show last year and were all mesmerized by how real they look!
Cole was the lucky one in the crowd to get a kiss from the dinosaur. I think he was a little scared at first but then realized how cool he was and loved it!

After Town Square we headed back home (after waiting an hour and a half in traffic!) so we could get some trick or treating in before it was to late. Charlie stayed at the house passing out candy and Julie, Cody and I walked the kids around the neighborhood trick or treating. I was very impressed with our neighborhood this year, they went all out from one house having a great haunted house set up in their garage to another having a live band in their garage! The kids got a ton of candy and had a really good time.

No comments:
Post a Comment