
He decided to fix his hair all by himself! He used the entire container of gel on his hair! Can anyone say bath time?
The next funny unsupervised moment came again while I was feeding the baby in the living room and Cole was coloring at the kitchen table. Once again, Cole got awfully quiet. Learning my lesson I quickly asked him what he was doing. He lifted up his hand over the dividing wall and simply stated, "Look, pretty!" I rushed up to see what was so pretty to find this:
Needless to say my mischievous son has only stepped it up a notch with the new addition so too must mom step it up and NEVER TAKE MY EYES OFF OF HIM!

4 comments:
Was that Charlie in the background asking Cole to share the polish with him? Cole looks so proud of what he's doing.
How funny...did Charlie let him keep the hot pink polish :)
Oh my goodness!!!! What a classic moment!
Now... can I take him off your hands for a few hours???
oh that's really way to funny!!!!
Post a Comment