May 25th was my wonderful mother's 70th birthday.

We celebrated at my house with a yummy BBQ and delicious birthday treats (Carrot Cake and White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory).

It is hard to believe my mother is 70, although she has her aches and pains here and there she still keeps up with all of us the best she can. She is a wonderful mother for so many reasons and I am so blessed to be her daughter. I will never be able to repay her for all that she has done and continues to do for me and our entire family. She truly is a rock! She is one of those who deserves so much yet takes so little! Everything she does is for her family and she never blinks an eye to offer her help in any way she can. Happy Birthday Mom! I am holding you to your promise of another 30 years!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to your mom! Looks like you had a yummy party.
Post a Comment