Saturday, May 9, 2009
An Amazing Coincidence???
When I first found out I was pregnant with Chance I blogged about another blog that I had read that completely turned my perspective around. It was a blog written by a mother of four who had recently lost her youngest daughter to a backyard drowning. Her blog made me realize just how lucky I was to be blessed with another child. Well not long after I had given birth to Chance I was perusing through blogs and began to read this woman's blog again. Low and behold I discovered that she too had just given birth to a son. As I read on my jaw began to drop, she gave birth to her son the same night I gave birth to Chance only a couple hours later, even more coincidentally, we both gave birth to our sons at the same hospital! The woman who was responsible for making me stop stressing out about how are we going to do this and how are we going to pay for this and instead just enjoying my pregnancy was literally right down the hall from me while we both experienced welcoming our small miracles into the world. How coincidentally special!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Her blog makes a lot of us think differently about life and our kids. Chance is really a blessing and such a beautiful little guy!
That is really crazy!!! How neat things work out - have you commented on her blog letting her know how she helped you! It's amazing how God works - Angels everywhere!
Post a Comment