The kids had a blast dyeing Easter Eggs! I took them the night before to pick out which coloring kit they wanted. Cole picked the tie-dye kit and Kadence went with the Sparkle kit. I covered the table in newspaper and let them have at it.

I was slightly disappointed though with the dye. It was not the old school tablets that I was used too. Both our kits had liquid dye that took forever to color the eggs. A two year old doesn't have much patience waiting on an egg to turn a darker shade of yellow! Not to mention he just didn't understand why he needed to use that funky wire thing to drop the eggs into the dye. He thought it worked just fine dropping them in...can you say crack!

Kadence was meticulous with her eggs, they had to be the right shade of pink and purple and she enjoyed using the crayon to draw designs on the eggs.

All in all they made some great looking eggs and I think they had a blast doing it!
No comments:
Post a Comment