This was a long weekend for Charlie and me, we had Columbus Day off. How much we treasure these three day weekends! We got a lot done, but at the same time were kind of slacking on other errands that needed to be ran, like grocery shopping. So when we all awoke, it was evident I had to make a quick run to the corner convenience store to pick up some milk. I argued with the kids, "Please just let mama go real quick, I will hurry and be back in like five minutes." However this plea fell on deaf ears. They are pretty set in their ways that wherever mama goes they go to. So I get them out of their PJs, load them in the car, drive to the store, unload them, fight with Cole in the store because he insists that he needs a lollipop at 8:30 am, get the milk, load the kids back in the car, drive back home, unload the kids and make my way into the kitchen to whip something together for breakfast. My morning run has almost exhausted me so I sit and ponder, "what should I make?"
Needless to say, the kids came up with their own idea. Cole got int

o the freezer and decided to start munching on the frozen pancakes, right out of the box. I hope the fact that I have frozen pancakes doesn't startle anybody, but anyone who has witnessed our mornings knows easy is the only way to go during the week! Before I knew it Kadence had one in h

er hands and was chowing down. After I explained to them that that was disgusting, I agreed with Kadence's recommendation for
real pancakes. So Kadee helped me whip up some homeade pancakes (Okay so I use the mix where all you do is add water, however, as far as I am concerned...that's homeade!)
We enjoyed a nice family breakfast of yummy
homeade pancakes!
1 comment:
I've made "from scratch" pancakes before and I think the packaged ones are just as good and less work.
Post a Comment