During the month of November I am going to highlight what I am most thankful for. It is fitting that this if my first blog entry in a very long time! I am so thankful for my blog. In the many months I have gone without, I have realized just how much this blog means to me and my family! It is so important to me for three reasons:
PAST - There is nothing I love more than scrolling through the past blog entries I have made, watching my children grow right before my very eyes. But as much I enjoy re-living my memories, entry by entry, I enjoy watching my husband scroll through these entries even more! I love the way he stares at the computer with a smile of true happiness on his face.
PRESENT - quite simply, this blog makes me live in the moment. It allows me to capture my families life moment by moment.
FUTURE - this blog reminds me that there is no promise for tomorrow. Be thankful for today, but be grateful for tomorrow...never take it for granted and enjoy every tomorrow you are blessed with.
Friday, November 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment