Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Party Prep

Both Kadee and Cole decided to postpone their birthday parties so they could have one big Halloween Birthday Bash!  We were sooooo excited!  We love Halloween and this just gave us one more reason to celebrate such a fun holiday!
Charlie was really excited for this birthday party and had been bouncing ideas off of each other for the last couple months.  Of course my mom and sister stepped up to help me out.  I have a tendency to "over do" things so they always offer their time and most of all their energy!

I decided to take it easy on the food and actually order pizza and cupcakes, but I could not pass up making some treats for the party.  What's a Halloween Party without carmel apples?  The kids had so much fun dipping and decorating these yummy treats!



Grandma made rice krispie ghosts (we dipped in white chocolate) and pumpkins.  We also made spiders out of chocolate covered marshmallows and chocolate vampire teeth suckers. 

While we made the treats, Charlie and Uncle Pete started constructing the haunted house.

No comments: