Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hi. We are the Neilson's (Charlie, Kristi, Kadence & Cole) and we have decided to start a blog. I was recently introduced to this sight and immediately thought WOW...finally a way to keep in touch with all of our family and friends spread all over the United States.

Anyone who knows me knows I am just not the best at keeping in touch no matter how good my intentions might be :(


But now I can fill everyone in of exciting news with our family late at night after everyone is tucked safely in bed. I battled with the idea of, "this just seems so impersonal" but then I thought to my self that this is 100x better than no communication at all!

I am very excited and hope all of our loved ones create their own blogs and link up to our site. We look forward to hearing from you!


3 comments:

The Wongs said...

Hey Neilsons - I love this and have been seeing blogs like this used a lot lately for keeping touch!! I think it's a great idea!! I must have to follow your lead - can't wait to hear more how ya'll are doing! Your children are beautiful and it looks like mom and dad maybe just got back from Hawaii!!!
Love and miss you

Anonymous said...

Charlie/Kristie Mom loves this idea can't wait til I get my computer. Love you and miss all of you. Mom/Dad

Anonymous said...

Love this Kris!! POst more pics soon!! :) Miss you and can't wait to see you in December (hopefully sooner in Vegas)!